[rt-users] Template replies

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Tue Jan 20 15:00:21 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 14:41, John Arends <jarends at illinois.edu> wrote:
> Does anyone have anything set up where you have template replies for
> common situations such as account creation?
>
> A ticket might come in with a request that an account created. A tech
> takes the ticket, creates the account, and sends a reply. Right now they
> just keep the automated reply in a text file on their desktop and copy
> and paste.
Yes, see the wiki for info on Canned Responses. I updated one of them
to the the Ticket/Update.html/BeforeUpdateType callback:

  <%init>
  my $TicketObj = LoadTicket($ARGS{'id'});
  </%init>

  <& /Admin/Elements/SelectTemplate, Name => "Canned-Template", Queue
=> $TicketObj->QueueObj->id &>
  <input type="submit" name="select_template" value="Load">

This allows you to pick from existing templates and drop it into the textarea.
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.