[rt-users] Preselect value

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 20 16:06:53 EST 2009

Tomas,

	Actually, once a CF is created and you "apply" it to a queue, all you
need to do is set the CF privileges to let "Whomever" set that value in
the create screen. Navigate thus; Configuration->Custom Fields->(select
CF)->Group Rights. Once in group rights, you decide who can do what for
that CF.  Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL