[rt-users] Strange error: ^A^@^@^@^N

Akash joe.rtuser at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:22:25 EST 2009

Hi all,

When a user tried to correspond to a ticket, the email got bounced
by our email server with the following message:

-------------------

  helpdesk@<hostname>
    local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ helpdesk@<hostname> ------

RT server error.

The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It
said:

It happens very rarely, though.

Also, when I try to refresh my browser, it sometimes asks me if I wish to
download a binary file.  I downloaded the file and saw that it contained
the same five characters as above (^A^@^@^@^N).  I do not know
if they are related or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,