[rt-users] Problem with translation

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Thu Jan 22 02:33:36 EST 2009

Have you cleaned also the browser cache?

Kuehne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschaeftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Dirk Blesius (Stellv.), Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté (Stellv.),  Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persoenlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kuehne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschaeftsfuehrender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kuehne

________________________________

Von: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] Im Auftrag von Eliezer E Chávez
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2009 02:40
An: rt-users
Betreff: [rt-users] Problem with translation

Hi pals

I'm trying to translate the following

#: share/html/Elements/Footer:65
#. ('<a href="mailto:sales at bestpractical.com">sales at bestpractical.com</a>')
msgid "To inquire about support, training, custom development or licensing, please contact %1."
msgstr "Para soporte, entrenamiento, desarrollo personalizado o licenciamiento, por favor contacte a %1."

But is not refreshing in footer when i display rt in my browser (firefox, ie 7, opera)...

I have cleaned mason and session cache and restarted apache and also i have set DevelMode in 1, so, any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

P.D. Please excuse my bad english.

--
Eliezer E Chávez