[rt-users] Slow RT 3.8.2 GUI through SPARC/Solaris Firefox 3?

Kim Flowers (Mr.) kflowers at latticesemi.com
Thu Jan 22 15:55:22 EST 2009

Has anyone else had performance issues using the RT (3.8.2)
GUI through the Firefox 3.x browser running on SPARC/Solaris?

Some of our users have reported that they have extreme
performance issues with this configuration (>30 secs waiting
for a ticket page redraw). We thought it might be a network
issue (they are accessing the RT site remotely), but they
have no problems using either Firefox 2.x or Firefox on
Linux (2.x or 3.x).

--
Kim Flowers (Mr.)
Sr. CAD Engineer