[rt-users] Strange, long running MySQL Query under RT 3.6.5 / MySQL 5.0.67 /Apache2.2.3 /FastCGI

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Fri Jan 23 09:37:17 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 03:24:40PM +0100, Emmanuel Lacour wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 02:55:21PM +0100, Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm wrote:
> > Hi Emmanuel,
> > just for my understanding: If they have somewhere the right to own
> > ticket and i do a bulk update only in one queue where only 5 people
> > have own ticket rights, all the users will be queried?
> >
> > How can i easily check if they (especially the unpriviledged users) have own ticket rights?
> >

> you can use bulk update on a search result involving more than one
> queue. And so in Search/Bulk.html, no queue is passed to
> Elements/SelectOwner, and so all people that can own ticket are
> displayed.
>

> maybe we can try to get the list of queues from search result and pass
> it to SelectOwner to reduce the list... but maybe gt of this list will
> slow down Bulk.html to much ??? I need to try this.

There is already (in 3.8 at least) a $seen_queues in Bulk.html that
contains the list of QueuesObj of all the ticket results. But it's not
sent to SelectOwner. Maybe because it's possible to change tickets in
other queues and so it's better to show owners of all accessible queues,
not only those from the ticket result.

But ... we can probably reduce the list of owners to those corresponding
to the list of queues displayed in Elements/SelectQueues instead of all
Owners of the RT system.