[rt-users] Strange, long running MySQL Query under RT 3.6.5 / MySQL 5.0.67 /Apache2.2.3 /FastCGI

kem cho kemcho12345 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 16:19:28 EST 2009

Emmanuel,
I also wanted to know if there is a way to edit the query that runs when QueryBuilder page loads? (Search/Build.html) I am unable to find this, as I am not quite a perl expert.

This is because we have an issue in RT where it displays many many users as "Owner" in QueryBuilder page, but when I run a query from mysql prompt, it only shows me handful of users with "OwnTicket" right. Based on this, to me it feels like my data is correct, but I could be wrong, as I have been working with RT software for only a month now.

Thanks for your help.