[rt-users] RTFM WikiText formatting

Alex Young alexyoung at scoutsolutions.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 08:07:44 EST 2009

After upgrading to the latest RTFM version I have found that some of the
customizations on http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/RTFM no longer work
and I can't work out why.

We used the %code% tag a lot in RTFM, but now it's no longer being
parsed and is just showing as %code% in the WikiText, rather than the
format specified.

The Image, code and highlight tags don't work, but I'm only really
concerned with the code tag.

It seems like it is being scrubbed somewhere by something, but I don't
know where to look to see if I can add the formatting to be allowed.

Has anyone else had a problem with this or know how I may be able to fix
it?

Thanks.