[rt-users] Transaction notifications to ticket Owner

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Jan 27 09:21:57 EST 2009

I have a scrip - On Correspond Notify Owner with template
CorrespondedTicket.  I don't know, however, if I did that one or if it
came out of the box (possibly in an older release since this install
ultimately came from 2.x).

Should be pretty simple to write if needed, as it is a very narrow case.

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst