[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 packages for Debian Lenny?

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 11:45:15 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 05:16:54PM +0100, Martin Maurer wrote:
> [...]

I hesitate to say again, since I previously expected to be able to do an
upload the same week. I'm just testing our current candidate, but
there's a new bug which requires a new package upload to Debian which
I'll want to get in before a new upload, so it may not be for another
week or so.

> BTW, did you get a chance to test the already released RT appliance?
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Proxmox_VE_RT_Appliance

No, sorry, this isn't something that is particularly relevant for us.

Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team