[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 - CF Enter One Value With Autocomplete non-functional?

Blake Crawford blake at blakecrawford.com
Tue Jan 27 15:10:44 EST 2009

I actually just sorted it out, and it was related to the apache
configuration.  I originally had it configured using WebPath of "/rt".
Using Firebug, I debugged the AJAX requests/responses for a test field, and
the callback was to "/Helpers/.....", rather than "/rt/Helpers...".  I spend
a few hours and couldn't get it to work with a WebPath, so I reconfigured to
a blank value, and now everything works.

Thanks for the prompt response.  I'll try w/ SVN HEAD for 3.8 on my laptop
and see if I can reproduce the problem.

-Blake