[rt-users] Custom Search

Patrick G. Conlin pgconlin at netcotitle.com
Wed Jan 28 11:24:26 EST 2009

Bashir,

If I was looking for tickets created between 1600 on Friday, January 16th
2009 and 1700 Monday, January 19th, 2009, I would do the following:

In Query Builder use the "Created" field with "After" and the string:

Fri Jan 16 16:00:00 2009

And click "Add" to "Add these items to your search.

Then with the "AND" operator selected, use "Created" with "Before" and the
string:

Mon Jan 19 17:00:00 2009

I'm sure the proper formatting of "date/time" fields is in the
documentation somewhere, but I got it from the formatting in the "Dates"
section of ticket metadata.  You can just copy and paste the string from
there and modify as necessary.

This formatting works for setting reminders as well.

Patrick