[rt-users] Querying tickets based on current user custom field

nseigne nicolas.seigneurin at cea.fr
Fri Jan 30 08:15:09 EST 2009

Hello again,

Been stuck on this since : I guess the search builder page won't make it up
to that...
Can anyone give me a hint on how to do this ?

I've looked Search/Generic.pm after working on Custom Conditions and Actions
but there is much less (any?) documentation on this : how to extend it and
then use it.

Any help appreciated.
Nicolas.