[rt-users] RT Slow Ticket Updates

Varun Vyas varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Wed Jul 1 04:20:56 EDT 2009

Hello All

My RT version is 3.6.3 os version and configuration on my application
server is as follows

 *Linux rt.xxdomain.com 2.6.9-5.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jan 5 19:30:39 EST 2005
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
 Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant)
Linux version 2.6.9-5.ELsmp (bhcompile at decompose.build.redhat.com) (gcc
version 3.4.3 20041212 (Red Hat 3.4.3-9.EL4)) #1 SMP Wed Jan 5 19:30:39
EST 2005
*
We have *Perl 5.8.8* in our system and *DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.49* and 8
gigs of RAM

And on database server we have
*Linux eliteweb 2.4.21-4.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Oct 3 17:52:56 EDT 2003 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon)
Linux version 2.4.21-4.ELsmp (bhcompile at daffy.perf.redhat.com) (gcc
version 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-20)) #1 SMP Fri Oct 3
17:52:56 EDT 2003

*with 2 gigs of RAM.
*
*