[rt-users] Reqest Tracker CentOS 5.3 setup

William Graboyes william.graboyes at theportalgrp.com
Fri Jul 3 02:51:07 EDT 2009

Hi Chanty,

First thing I notice is you have 2 slashes on your ScriptAlias line.

And then the dumb question, as you didn't elaborate.  You did reload the
apache server after making the changes.

What is the output in your error logs when you try to hit your RT server by
name?

What error does apache spit to the browser?

Thanks,
Bill G.

Bill Graboyes
On Assignment At: