[rt-users] Query Logging

Varun varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Fri Jul 3 08:20:35 EDT 2009

Hello All

I have already post one question about how I can trace my query or put show
my queries in log generated by RT. Though I have made some changes which as
suggested by Raed. But still I am not been able to log my query in rt.log .
Can any one suggest me what I have been missing. I have already set
"Set($StatementLog,3);" and restarted apache. But my changes are still not
being reflected. And I m not been able to log my queries

Please any one can help me out in this is highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards