[rt-users] Resolve ticket and include message body in ticket

Tue Jul 7 05:13:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm quite new to RT and wondering how to do the following.

I need to resolve a ticket when an email is sent to the queue resolve
address, for example, myqueue-resolve at domain.com. This is fine, and I
have managed to do this by adding a new 'rt-mailgate' command with an
action of 'resolve' to my /etc/aliases file.

However, the person sending this email will include some text describing
the reason for resolving the ticket, among other things, and I would
like this text to be added to the ticket when it is resolved and I can't
find a way to do this.

I tried creating a custom scrip with a custom template of
${Transaction->Content()} or something like that, but it didn't work.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Khusro