[rt-users] Apache won't start after upgrade to 3.8.4

Jason Heideloff jheidelo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:11:24 EDT 2009

I've run a couple of test RT upgrades from 3.8.0 to 3.8.4 but I continue to
get the following error message when I attempt to start Apache:
RT requires that all its tables be of InnoDB type. Upgrade RT tables. at
/opt/rt-3.8.4-dev/bin/webmux.pl line 116.\nCompilation failed in require at
(eval 2) line 1.\n

Both test and production databases are running on MySQL 5.0.45.  I've been
running RT 3.8.0 for quite sometime using this version of MySQL.  Commenting
out line 116 allows me to successfully start Apache but I'm not sure if
there are any consequences to doing this.

Line 116 of webmux.pl:
die $msg unless $status;

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.