[rt-users] Resolve ticket and include message body in ticket

Tue Jul 7 13:48:03 EDT 2009

Ken Crocker wrote:
> Khusro,
>
> The "Notify AdminCcs as Comment" won't send out an email. At least that
> is my understanding. So, if I'm right, some other scrip is sending out
> the email and therefore your new template is probably NOT being used. Of

Thanks for the quick response, Ken. I have actually gone into the global
settings and set 'Stage = Disabled' globally for the On Resolve script,
and since we have other queues on this box, we know that usually on
Resolve, nothing gets sent out.

However, I need to enable it on this one special queue, and I know that
my template is actually working because I get the text:

Resolution Comment:
	No Comment

I don't have any such text anywhere else in the system, only this queue.
So I know the scrip and template are working, but just not seeing the
response I typed in for some reason. The emails to the AdminCCs *are*
being sent out, just with "No comment" in the body instead of my text.