[rt-users] reply subject issue

Chip Mefford cpm at well.com
Wed Jul 8 12:15:06 EDT 2009

Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> > Have you seen subject tag feature? It's a new property of queues you
> > can change via the web UI.

Hey Ruslan;

yes, That part I get, however the body of the auto reply
contains contradictory info.

While the subject will say:

[queue-name ID#] Blah blah blah,

in the body of the actual auto reply, it will restate:
-----------
Your ticket has been assigned an ID of [queue-name ID#].

Please include the string:

    [domain.tld ID#]

in the subject line of all future...
------------