[rt-users] Custom Fields per queue

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed Jul 8 17:24:28 EDT 2009

By correct result, I meant that it would do what I was trying for:
o Custom Field associated to all tickets regardless of queue
o Custom field associated to all tickets in queue A
o Custom field associated to all tickets in queue B

Is this possible?

-Rich

On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:06:54 -0700, Kevin Gagel  wrote:  I'm not sure what
you mean by correct result. But I recently figured out a problem I was
having with queues and custom fields. Mine related more to a dashboard's
ability to see the custom field. It seems that if the custom field is a
queue only field then the dashboard cannot be setup to show a column using
that custom field. On the other hand if the custom field is setup as a
global field it shows up readily as choice for a column to be picked as
displayable in the dashboard.

I've setup my install so that custom fields intended for a queue are only
there and ones that should be in all queues are globally setup. Perhaps
that is what you need to do...