[rt-users] Custom Fields per queue

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Thu Jul 9 03:06:17 EDT 2009

Hi Kevin,

Version 3.8.4 allows you to show custom fields per queue in dashboards,
even if they are not global custom fields. In order to do that, you have
to create a query which should show the custom field you want as part of
its result (ensure that you select the column you want as part of the
Display Columns when you are generating the query). Then you only have
to use this query as part of your dashboard, and it will show the custom
field you want. If it doesn't work for you, perhaps it is the version of
RT you are using, or perhaps you have a Rights issue, but I don't think
so...

Good luck and regards.
Carlos