[rt-users] Monthly Tasks

rmp dmd rmp.dmd1229 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:35:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have recurring tasks (monthly and quarterly) like patch update or run
scan vulnerability that I would like to set to create ticket on a certain
time.

Here's I would like to do:

 I create a new ticket "run scan vulnerability on server X".
After running, I will close this
ticket. On next month, this ticket automatically will be re-opend (or a new
one generated).

I'm thinking of using RT Reminders. I've checked it but the scrips that I
saw, use reminders to send open tickets that are due over a period of time.

Does anyone was able to do this and any scrips that I can check?

Thanks!
Roehl