[rt-users] Email Not Been Able To Be Sent On Comment

Varun varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Tue Jul 14 01:21:49 EDT 2009

Hello All

I am facing one problem in my RT it was running fine but from past few days
we are encountering problem of not been able to sent email to cc on adding
comment to the ticket. We haven't have made any changes regarding mail
functionality but still I m not been able to find why mails are not
delivered. When I enable debug mode I found one thing like

 /rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:274)

[Tue Jul 14 05:04:42 2009] [info]:
<rt-3.6.3-5831-1247547881-113.124038-202-0 at cyberoam.com> #124038/2088763 -
Scrip 202 Notify Owner on Comment Added
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:243)

[Tue Jul 14 05:04:42 2009] [info]:
<rt-3.6.3-5831-1247547881-113.124038-202-0 at cyberoam.com> No recipients
found. Not sending. (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:255)

[Tue Jul 14 05:02:40 2009] [info]:
<rt-3.6.3-5881-1247547760-1492.124033-2-0 at cyberoam.com> #124033/2088759 -
Scrip 2  (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:243)

[Tue Jul 14 05:02:40 2009] [info]:
<rt-3.6.3-5881-1247547760-1492.124033-2-0 at cyberoam.com> No recipients found.
Not sending. (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:255)

I am not been able to find why this scrip are failing in sending mail which
were previously running.

Thanks & Regards

Varun Vyas

Software Engineer - Elitecore technologies