[rt-users] Pubcookie auth

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Tue Jul 14 07:50:03 EDT 2009

Mon 13 Jul 2009 21:59:58 GMT
Peter Boguszewski wrote:
> Hello all,
>      I am trying to implement pubcookie authentication with mysql
> authorization.  I could use some help.  I am wondering if there is more
> information out there than the wiki and the example file in
> local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth?  I am running version 3.8.4 and
> have the authentication working before local authorization.  I am trying
> to figure out how to have RT pull information from the cookie and use
> it.  Any direction is appreciated.

You need to be a little more clear. ExternalAuth already has that code
built in. The code itself is in Cookie.pm. You just need to configure RT
to use it.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com