[rt-users] Can't call method "Content" on an undefined value at rt38/html/Admin/Global/MyRT.html line 105

Tim Gustafson tjg at soe.ucsc.edu
Tue Jul 14 20:32:47 EDT 2009

> It sounds like you didn't run all the database upgrade
> scripts, so I'd start there and figure out what else was
> missed.

You know...

When I did the "test" upgrade from my production box to a "dev" box, I did all the schema upgrades, and I even included them in my upgrade notes file.

And I distinctly remember this morning when I started this whole thing seeing them in my notes, and then skipping right over them and selecting the next step...

:(

Thanks - it's working now that I've applied the schema updates.

Tim Gustafson
Baskin School of Engineering
UC Santa Cruz
tjg at soe.ucsc.edu