[rt-users] Searching ldap for name

Erwan HAMON hamon.erwan at free.fr
Wed Jul 15 16:32:08 EDT 2009

Le mercredi 15 juillet 2009 18:38, Lander, Scott a écrit :

>            They would like to have some mechanism to find the users name,
> or email, by searching the ldap for it.   Best would be an auto fill field
> which would narrow the search as they type in the address, but, I am open
> to any other ideas...
>
>             Does RT have anything that might do this?

Look at http://search.cpan.org/~nchuche/RTx-EmailCompletion-0.06/

I have also customized LDAPImport so that the RT3 user base is always in synch
with the LDAP directory.

I'll share the code once I have managed to localise/translate RT3's emails.
(Hopefully, later this week)

Regards,

--
Erwan HAMON - http://hamon.erwan.free.fr/