[rt-users] Multiple Tickets being created when create button is pushed

Scott T. Hildreth shildret at scotth.emsphone.com
Thu Jul 16 13:18:37 EDT 2009

We are running rt-3.8.2 (I plan to upgrade to 3.8.4) and have had
an issue where a user will fill out a ticket and hit the create button
which will produce 20 tickets.  This doesn't happen all the time, but it
has occurred a few times with different users.  I am hoping the upgrade
will fix this issue, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this
occur or if someone has an idea of how this could happen.  The end users
are using IE.

                            Thanks,
                                Scott