[rt-users] Multiple Tickets being created when create button ispushed

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 18:02:20 EDT 2009

This is very strange. There is one know case where double tickets can
be created. This happens when you're using mysql and decided that
myisam storage engine is better than innodb or just made a mistake.
You're talking about multiple tickets, this is something new and I
don't think there is any related fix in 3.8.4.

You should enable logging in RT, at least warning level. When that
happens again, you use dates from tickets and look into log for any
hints.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:52 PM, Jeff Lucas<jlucas at eagleinvsys.com> wrote:
> We have experienced this at least twice (we're also running 3.8.2).
>
> We have considered upgrading to 3.8.4 but have not yet been able to do
> so.  Please let me know if that resolves the issue or if you discover a
> workaround.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Jeff

Best regards, Ruslan.