[rt-users] Using https in web interface results sometimes in "Bad Request"

Benno Overeinder benno at NLnetLabs.nl
Fri Jul 17 04:44:42 EDT 2009

Hi Ruslan,

On 07/16/2009 10:42 PM, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> Do you use both http and https?

Yes, for testing purposes I have used both http and https.  http works
fine, also for the Redirect subroutine in Web.pm.

For testing/debugging, I have removed the if-then-else statement and
just hardcoded the $uri->scheme('https') in Redirect.  Then https works
like a charm, but now using http and a redirect happens, http is
promoted to https by the hardcoded $uri->scheme('https').  As expected
of course. :-)

Best,

-- Benno

--