[rt-users] mailgateway & Cass

Scott T. Hildreth shildret at scotth.emsphone.com
Mon Jul 20 16:20:15 EDT 2009

Hello,
    I'm not sure if this is possible and am hoping someone can tell me,

In the Apache httpd.conf I have this,

<Directory /usr/local/rt-3.8.2/share/html>
    AuthType Apache2::AuthCAS

which redirects to a Cass login page.  Currently the rt-mailgate is not
set up, but we would like to set up some queues that clients can just
email to create tickets.  The emails fail because the redirect occurs
for a Cass login.  I tried adding this to the httpd.conf,

<Directory /usr/local/rt-3.8.2/share/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth>
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    Options All
    AllowOverride All
</Directory>

but as I suspected it wouldn't work, since the share/html dir is
required to redirect.  Is there a way for me to get this to work?

                      Thanks,

                          Scott