[rt-users] mailgateway & Cass

Scott T. Hildreth shildret at scotth.emsphone.com
Tue Jul 21 12:23:49 EDT 2009

Thanks for the replies, this actually worked for me,

<Directory /opt/rt3/share/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler RT::Mason
    satisfy any
    allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler RT::Mason
    satisfy any
    allow from all
</Directory>

...from the wiki, which I apparently didn't search well enough.

Thanks again,

Scott