[rt-users] BUG: 3.8.4 won't install due to irrelevant standalone dependancies

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Jul 23 16:53:53 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 01:46:23PM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
> Thanks for the great work so far, but please document this stuff so
> that we can help.

We'd love to have more help with documentation. If you're up for
updating the wiki with new information, we're always happy to answer
questions.

If you have a commercial need for me or folks who work with me to do
or document something for you, that can certainly be arranged.

Complaining about dependency bloat because you don't understand a
feature is very, very offputting. If you read the Installation or
Development Topics sections of RT Essentials, you'll certainly see a bit
about how you might use the standalone webserver.