[rt-users] RT for Project Management

Robert Nesius nesius at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:06:39 EDT 2009

Just a word of warning - I have seen "ITIL Gone Wrong", and I'm not sure
I've seen a bigger train wreck in my life than the implementation of ITIL at
my former employer.  ITIL isn't bad.  Nor is it a silver bullet.  It's a
process model for running an IT organization within a business.

Regards.

-Rob