[rt-users] RT permissions - is it possible to set up exclusions?

Justin Pratt justin at myri.com
Fri Jul 24 11:31:06 EDT 2009

The problem is that I need random users other than the requester to be
able to reply to a ticket. Our customers have a habit of replying from
different email addresses. My understanding is that in order for those
messages to be accepted, I must grant ReplyToTicket to Everyone, and yet
I have a few users that I do *not* want to reply. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Justin