[rt-users] Broke RT somehow...Help please

Greg Evans gevans at hcc.net
Mon Jul 27 17:02:12 EDT 2009

Ravi,

I had to reinstall Scalar::Util as per Jesse's suggestion. I shold
have been documenting what I did, but heh, I didn't think it was a big
deal, but I had been trying to upgrade Net::SSH and Net::SSH::Expect
IIRC. Then after it was broken I went all crazy and started going
through the list and upgrading/updating everything I could find that
might be related. Heh.

Next time (Hopefully there will not be one) I will try to have more
patience and actually do some documenting.

Greg Evans