[rt-users] Top "N" Tickets I Own - For all users

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Jul 28 13:23:51 EDT 2009

On 3.8.4, you can click on Edit, then select the columns to display,
including the custom column.  However, I cannot seem to find how to make
this a global default change.  On that page, I can adjust the underlying
search globally, but not the columns displayed (to include the Custom
Field).  That is unless I am missing something here (which I hope!). :)

-Rich