[rt-users] rt-shredder - quicker method?

Timothy Arnold timothy.arnold at uksolutions.co.uk
Thu Jul 30 12:29:48 EDT 2009

> In additon to indexes described in shredder documentation people
> suggested index on Via column in CachedGroupMembers table and said
> that it improves performance amazingly.

Adding an index on the Via column has significantly increased the performance. For the record I ran:

CREATE INDEX SHREDDER_CGM3 ON CachedGroupMembers(Via);

Thanks for the tip!
Tim

Timothy Arnold
Senior Engineer, Operations (Network, Security & Facilities Group), UKSolutions

Telephone: 0845 004 1333, option 2
Email: timothy.arnold at uksolutions.co.uk
Web: http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/
UKS Ltd, Birmingham Road, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7BG Registered in England Number 3036806
This email must be read in conjunction with the legal & service notices on http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/disclaimer