[rt-users] Attachments missing in RESOLVE email

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 30 14:26:58 EDT 2009

Miroslav & William,

I prefer to NOT change RT code if I can get away with it. We like our
comments included on a "resolved" ticket, so we just created a scrip to
send out an Email using our version of the "resolved" template. In our
version, we capture the last comment and put it in the Email. That way
we override RT's normal procedure of not sending out comments in Email
AND we don't have to change the RT code. Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL