[rt-users] Rights issue on Configuration -> Global -> RT at a glance on RT 3.8.2

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Thu Jun 4 05:54:02 EDT 2009

Sorry for posting this twice, but I'm trying to make it shorter.

Please, can anyone confirm me that a user who only has the global right
"ShowConfigTab" is able to modify the global RT at a glance?

I'm using RT 3.8.2 and I would like to know if either I'm doing
something wrong or this is the expected behaviour. If this were the
second case, should this be considered a bug?

For a longer explanation, attached you can find my previous message.

Thanking you in advance,
Carlos
--
| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| Servicios Informáticos
|_______| España / Spain                              Fax: +34 963543488