[rt-users] RT Query Logging

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Tue Jun 30 05:20:33 EDT 2009

Varun;

You should make it a habit to reply to the list and not individuals , I
have never deployed RT with Oracle so can't help you --
few in the may though

ps: A pointer so you know what RT is capable of , our RT db is > 50G in
size, the attachments table alone is > 26G, our db server is quad dual
core with 16 G Ram (4x4) and the web server is standard 3.6G cpu with 3G
Ram, average per day tickets is ~ 1000 with 200 internal users and
10000+ external customer users.

Regards;
Roy