[rt-users] Asset tracking, multiple Contacts in same company, Custom fields, RTFM and more

who else bogey_63 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 12:08:18 EST 2009

Hi,

Kenneth Marshall-3 wrote:

> In the same vein, you can use the RTx-AssetTracker to group the same
> information
> using Asset custom fields and attach the asset to the ticket(s) in
> question. We
> are working on doing this with users machines, sofware and other types
> of assets. You can create different asset type to group similar
> informations.
>
> Cheers,
> Ken

Sounds like a plan :-) Which version of RTx-AssetTracker are you using? I
can only find 1.2.3, not 1.2.4b1; anybody got a download link?

If you got a workflow for this, i'd be interested to learn more, since i am
a newbie with RT; and try to get too much in too short time into my head :-)

Thanks for help!
w_e