[rt-users] Stop emails being sent for certain email addresses

Matt Hoover mhoover at thectogroup.com
Mon Mar 2 21:47:31 EST 2009

We have a similar situation.  We just changed the from address to be
noreply at rt.domain.com.  We then create an alias for noreply and send it to
/dev/null.
You could write scrips for this as well.  Above is just an easy way without
having to write anything.  We let RT do its magic, but then just trash the
emails.

Matt