[rt-users] Time Worked Report

Stephen Cochran stephen.a.cochran.lists at cahir.net
Tue Mar 3 00:01:28 EST 2009

I've written a sql query to pull out the time worked for all tickets
resolved in the last week among other things. The problem with this is that
it doesn't give a complete picture of time worked for any given week since a
ticket could have had time worked put in as part of a transaction but the
ticket might still be open. I could query the Transactions table for the
TimeTaken field, but that could lead to double-counting if any of those
transactions are part of a resolved ticket.

I know I could work through the db/sql and find the right query to pull out
the time worked in the last week, but I'm wondering if someone else has
already done it so I can save myself the trouble.

Thanks,
Steve