[rt-users] Notify on Create

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Tue Mar 3 10:18:10 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 08:46 -0500, Ray Wadkins wrote:
> My users are creating tickets and assigning them to owners.
> Unfortuately, I can’t figure out the right scrip to have RT notify the
> assigned owner that a ticket has been created for them.  Are there any
> suggestions/examples.

Condition: "On Create"
Action:    "Notify Owner"
Template:  "Global template: Transaction"
Stage:     "TransactionCreate"

--
Matt Zagrabelny - mzagrabe at d.umn.edu - (218) 726 8844
University of Minnesota Duluth

He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose.
-Jim Elliot