[rt-users] QueryBuilder : what happened today?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Mar 3 10:25:02 EST 2009

----- "Andrea Perotti" <aperotti at cutaway.it> wrote:
> 	is there any variable, in the query builder, I can use to specify
> the current day?
>
> It'll be useful, to save a search to show, at the end of the day, all
> the ticket closed.

Yes, yes it is.

All date/time fields accept perl standard date specifications, which are
pretty close to Plain English; that is: you can say "today", "yesterday",
"next thursday 1pm", etc.

The wiki has a fuller treatment of this; if you haven't already checked out
the UserManual, please do...

Cheers,
-- jra

    I wondered "Why is that Frisbee getting bigger?"  And then it hit me.