[rt-users] Time Worked Report

Alex Young alexyoung at scoutsolutions.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 10:38:15 EST 2009

Its been suggested to make the Ticket.TimeWorked field uneditable by
users. That would stop anyone from editing the field directly, and it
would only change when adding or subtracted time worked in a
transaction. Besides, if youre removing time from a ticket you should be
saying why youre removing time. Same for adding time.

Stephen, dont forget to reply to all if you want the list to see your
replies. (Which I think you do)