[rt-users] WorkflowBuilderRules, approval on either approver

Michael Finn mfinn at nbutexas.com
Wed Mar 4 12:30:17 EST 2009

I haven't tried the plugin yet, but based on the docs
(http://search.cpan.org/dist/RTx-WorkflowBuilder/bin/rt-workflow), I'd
guess you need something like:

Set($WorkflowBuilderRules,
  { 'CMR-approval-rule' => ['CMR-approval' => ['IT Manager approval',
'IT Director approval'] ] } );

Hope that works/helps.
Mike