[rt-users] BUG: has StealTicket but gets "You can only take tickets which are unowned?"

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Mar 4 14:21:30 EST 2009

I just observed something odd.  While closing a ticket (but not at any
other time I have found) if you change the Owner of the ticket you
will see this in the results:

You can only take tickets which are unowned.

...and the owner is not changed.   Now this is odd because every
Privileged user has both StealTicket and TakeTicket globally.

Even funnier, because I can replicate this same behavior as the
SuperUser.

Methinks something is being checked wrong ;-)

Version 2.8.2

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness