[rt-users] closing out spam tickets - button -> queue

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Thu Mar 5 07:12:54 EST 2009

On Thursday 08 January 2009 16:02:28 Jerrad Pierce wrote:
> >  hmm. okay. I don't know how to do bulk updates, I guess I can learn.
> >  So far we get two spams/day into the ticket system, so it hasn't been
> > that big a deal yet.
> It's just a link at the top of any search results page.

I don't know if this helps, but I think what Jerrad means is:

1. Look at the search results page (with Search/Results.html in the url).

2. Click the "Bulk Update" link in the menu at the top of the page.

3. Select the appropriate (spam queue) entry from the "Make queue" popup.

4. Click the "Update" button.

Voila.

--
Richard Foley